Rechercher dans ce blog

28 février 2008

Ouf!!!

Ca y est ! Les gens de Google, Blogger et Gmail ont été prévenus par un courrier que j'ai adressé à abuse@gmail.com, à tout hasard. Dans mon anglais laborieux...
Voilà d'ailleurs la copie de mon message :
Hello !
I'm a blog's administrator, and I want to signalize a dangerous site which pirates a blog's link. I've supprimed a message from Kazahn which profile is on Blogger, because, stipulating SEE HERE I was directly connected on a site which wanted to scan my computer, and, moreover, my antivirus and antispyware were on alert !!! Following that, I shot down all the windows and my connection, and I began to scan my machine. Heavenly, nothing wrong was found ! After that, I came again on the Web, trying to contact the famous Kazahn through his blog at this address : (adresse du site pourri)
And I became again on this suspect site !!! So, as I don't know who to contact and at what address, on blogger to make this signalization, would you please do that for me, and signale this site to Google (same problem for contacts !!!) too ?
Thank you for all bloggers through whole world !
Sorry for my English, I'm French and I've lurnt it at school a very long time ago.
Regards, Tinky.
Et la réponse, qui peut être rendra service à d'autres qui seront victimes de ce genre de chose aussi :
Hello,

Thank you for your report. Your email has been provided to the Gmail Abuse
team.

To help us process your request as quickly as possible, we recommend
visiting the Gmail Privacy & Security topic at

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REPORT ABUSE?

Your email has been provided to the Gmail Abuse team. Any additional
information that you provide through the forms in the Gmail Security
Center will be added to your original message, and will help us to more
efficiently process your request.

Google takes abuse situations very seriously -- your claim will be given
the highest priority. When submitting a claim through our Security Center,
please include as much information as possible, so that the Gmail Abuse
team can investigate thoroughly and work quickly to resolve your claim. As
appropriate, we may warn users or discontinue Gmail service for the
account(s) in question. For privacy and security reasons, we may not
reveal the final outcome of an abuse case to the person who reported it.
To read the Gmail Terms of Use, please visit

If your issue is not related to abuse, you may want to visit our Help
Center at http://mail.google.com/support/, or by clicking 'Help' at the
top of any Gmail page within your account.

We appreciate the urgent nature of your message, and thank you for your
cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Voilà. En espérant que le dénommé Kazahn comprendra qu'il y a des limites à ne pas franchir, avis aussi à tous ceux qui voudraient pirater ce blog ou le mien, et utiliser les commentaires pour envoyer nos visiteurs vers des liens pourris !!!
La délation est une vilaine chose, certes, mais quand on m'attaque, ou qu'on attaque mes amis, je mords et je me défends !!! Marre, de se faire toujours manger !

Aucun commentaire: